Help with Food

arrange a chat

Highland Council

The Highland Council welfare support team are here to help. They will be able to check to see if there is any elements you are entitled to and help with food support.

arrange a chat

Citizens Advice

Citizens Advice offers free, impartial and confidential advice on how to use food banks and what you are entitled to receive.


Highland Food Bank

Highland Food Bank offer support to those facing hardship by offering emergency food and additional support.

Additional Food Support


Highland Good Food

Highland Good Food offer information on where your local food banks, community fridge and larders, and community cafes are located.



Blythswood offer emergency food for those who are struggling.


Inverness Salvation Army

Offers help with finding foodbanks, shelter, employment and debt advice. To contact the team call 01463 225276 or send an email on the link below.

Still unsure where to get help?

If you live in the Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch and Strathspey constituency, I am your MP and I was elected to help you, your family and your community. It is the most important part of my job and I want to make it easy to for you to contact me. Choose how you would like to contact me below.

arrange a chat

How can I help you?

I'm here to help you in the way that works best for you. Choose how you'd like to get in touch with me below.


01463 611 024


Drew Hendry MP, Kintail House, Beechwood Business Park, Inverness, IV2 6GD

My Office

My team and I operate a hybrid working office which means we only use flexible office space when needed. This keeps costs to the taxpayer down and ensures my team and I can efficiently help constituents at a time and venue that suits them. 

If you want to meet you can book to meet with me on this link or call my office on 01463 611 024 and a member of my team will help you make arrangements for us to meet or chat over the phone.