How can I help as your MP?

How I Can Help



My job is to represent the people of my constituency; Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey. To find out if you are within the boundaries of my constituency you can enter your post code on this website.

I can offer advice and assistance on matters for which the UK Parliament is responsible such as the NHS, pensions, benefits, UK-wide tax and national insurance, immigration issues, energy, defence and data protection.

The Scottish Parliament deals with matters that have been devolved by the Westminster Parliament. Your MSP - Member of the Scottish Parliament - can help you if you have concerns about matters such as health services, education, justice and transport.

Find your MSP